The ShockLine ME7868A 2-Port VNAs are unique modular configurations that consist of two ShockLine MS46131A 1-port VNAs that act as remote VNA ports. Using patented PhaseLyncTM synchronization technology, the 1-port VNAs are phase-synchonized over a distance of 100 meters or more to enable full 2-port vector S-parameter measurements. This architecture eliminates the need for long cables by bringing the VNA port to the DUT.
ShockLineCompact VNA Highlights
• Portable and remote ShockLine ME7868A ports eliminate long cables by bringing the VNA to the DUT, improving measurement stability and dynamic range
• PhaseLync technology enables magnitude and phase S-parameter measurements between two ShockLine MS46131A VNAs separated by 100 meters or more
• Modular architecture maximizes uptime by making ports easily replaceable
• A single external PC controls the pair of ShockLine MS46131As as a fully reversing 2-port VNA with powerful ShockLine software
• No on-board data storage eliminates the need for data purging in secure applications
• Fast and easy calibrations with AutoCalTMEnter content here