This webinar covers key spectrum analyzer concepts, architecture, behaviors, and applications. Critical specifications and how those specifications actually impact measurement capabilities will be discussed. Certain optional spectrum analyzer features, like tracking generators, zero span, gated sweep, and signal analysis will be further explored.
You will learn:
- Signaling basics
- Swept or Superheterodyne spectrum analyzer architecture, advantages, and disadvantages
- FFT spectrum analyzer architecture, advantages, and disadvantages
- Real-Time spectrum analysis architecture, advantages, and disadvantages
- Key spectrum analyzer specifications and what they mean in practical terms
- Optional functionality (tracking generator, zero span, and signal analysis) architecture and capabilities
Roy Anderson, Field Applications Engineer
Roy possesses over 30 years of experience in the test and measurement industry. He has focused on solutions to customer problems in interference hunting, PIM detection, wireless network measurements, and DAS. Roy has authored a number of webinars, training programs, videos, white papers, and application notes focused on radio frequency applications. Roy holds a bachelor’s degree from California State University at Long Beach.