Abstract: Bluetooth devices are everywhere. The number of Bluetooth devices shipped this year is expected to exceed that of any other wireless technology. For those developing Bluetooth devices, understanding the technology, the advancements and how to test is critical to improving quality and customer experience, as well as mitigating potential problems.
This webinar will be a valuable opportunity to learn:
- Developments in the evolution of Bluetooth and the benefits, including:
- 2Mb Bluetooth Low Energy
- Bluetooth Long Range
- Angle-of-Arrival / Angle-of-Departure (AoA/AoE) for positioning data
- Bluetooth Low Energy Audio
- What’s next?
- An understanding of the hardware specifications and software protocol stack
- How to test Bluetooth devices
Who Should Attend: Engineers, managers, and executives working in the development and test of Bluetooth devices.
Featured Speaker(s): Craig Hendricks, David Baum