Efficient Functional Testing of TCUs with a Cellular Network Simulator
Testing of Telematics Control Units (TCUs) is an important step in bringing quality products/services to market. Functional tests are based on tangible issues that have been experienced in the deployment of automotive cellular connectivity and serve to mitigate such problems thus improving the quality of service and the customer experience. This webinar will be a valuable opportunity to learn how to efficiently conduct the most common functional tests for an automotive TCU using a cellular network simulator.
Test topics include the following and more for 2G to 5G:
• IP Data Throughput & Latency
• Carrier Aggregation / MIMO
• Handovers/Mobility/Cell Selection/Reselection/Roaming
• Network Message Reject Testing
• Application tests using internet-connected test server and real application server