Real Talk on Today’s Wireless Technology
As technologies evolve so too does test processes and requirements as well as test and measurement equipment; keeping up with the latest developments is key to meeting your KPIs. Here’s what you’ll learn on Anritsu’s virtual, interactive Test Talk event:
Bluetooth®/Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- Gain an understanding of BLE and its inherent benefits such as better range, reduced power consumption and latency.
- Discover new capabilities in Bluetooth versions 5.1 and 5.2 such as Angle of Arrival and Departure, and LE audio.
- Learn about Anritsu’s test and measurement solutions available for design proving, certification and production testing.
- Understand 802.11ax - Wi-Fi 6 and 6E, and get a preview of Wi-Fi 7.
- See how Wi-Fi 6/6E differs from previous versions, the enhancements they offer and the applications they empower.
- Learn about product design and testing considerations for each step of the WLAN device development process from parts selection to commercialization and everything in between.
Interference Hunting using Real-Time Spectrum Analysis (RTSA)
- Understand how the crowded spectrum can lead to interference problems and the different sources of interference.
- Hear about real life examples of interference and mitigation techniques such as spectrum cleaning, signal analysis and identification and signal hunting.
- See why Real Time Spectrum Analysis is needed to verify Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Learn about the benefits of Real-Time Spectrum Analysis for mitigation, including mission critical Satellite communications.